Dr. Nutrition Center LLC
Office boy Jobs In Dubai | Dr. Nutrition Center LLC
For More Jobs: Click Here
An Office Boy job responsibilities fall into administrative assistants or secretaries. Their duties vary depending on the business office environment. An office boy position is an entry-level one, often filled by interns or recent graduates. Office boys perform various basic administrative duties, such as serving beverages to the guests or staff, handling electronic files and papers, greeting visitors and so on.
- Disseminating information through telephone, websites, mail services, and e-mail.
- Organizing and maintaining electronic and paper files and managing projects.
- Answering telephone, direct, screen calls, taking and relaying messages.
- Maintaining and devising office systems, including filing, data management etc.
- Providing information to callers, greeting persons entering organization and directing individuals to correct destination.
- Monitoring the use of equipment and supplies within the office.
- Dealing with queries or requests from the visitors and employees.
- Coordinating the maintenance and repair of office equipment.
- Assisting other administrative staff in wide range of office duties.
- Collecting and distributing couriers or parcels among employees and opening and sorting emails.
- Delivering facsimiles and transmitting them, and performing any related internet search tasks.
- Updating appointment calendars, creating travel vouchers, performing word processing, basic bookkeeping, and filing.
- Training new employee regarding the office clerical duties, when needed.
- Helping the receptionist, secretaries, or other administrative assistants in performing their duties.
- Training other co-workers in office to perform work well by utilizing computer applications and maintain effectiveness of the office practices and procedures.
- Cooperating with office staff to maintain proper interaction and a friendly environment within the office.
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures.
- Knowledge of consumer service practices and principles.
- Good communication skills and professional personal presentation.
- Should be honest, respectful, and trustworthy.
- High school graduate with basic office skills.
- Degree in any field from an accredited institution.
- Experience in administrative or clerical activities is an added advantage.