Office Assistant Jobs In Dubai | Jime Fortex
Office Assistant handles organizational and administrative tasks. Their role might involve organizing files, scheduling meetings and managing calendars, writing and proofreading, emailing, maintaining supplies, welcoming guests, and more. In other words, – they make the office efficiently operating.
- Respond to customer requests & queries via phone and email in a professional and timely manner.
- Coordinating with other departments to make sure all paper work is thoroughly managed.
- Assist accounting with invoices, accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Maintaining driver files and fleet documents to ensure proper documentation.
- Assisting drivers with documents (ensuring that drivers obtain necessary signatures on Bills of Lading, complete their manifests).
- Compile and review require customs documentation, such as customs invoices, and certificates of origin (not limited to)
- Enter new orders into the system and maintain the customer portals with up to date information.
- Provide administrative support including generation of reports, presentations, policies and general correspondence documents.
- Prepare and submit weekly reports for internal review as well as per client requests.
- Bachelor’s’ Degree in commerce, finance or accounting or related discipline is required
- Previous administrative logistics and service experience is an asset
- Knowledge of equipment financing (in particular transportation equipment), would be considered an asset
- Strong computer skills, particularly with Microsoft Office, with the ability to learn new software quickly.
- Good time-management with an ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills