Al Nadik Trading
Office Assistant Jobs In Dubai | Al Nadik Trading
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
- Respond to customer requests & queries via phone and email in a professional and timely manner.
- Coordinating with other departments to make sure all paper work is thoroughly managed.
- Assist accounting with invoices, accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Maintaining driver files and fleet documents to ensure proper documentation.
- Assisting drivers with documents (ensuring that drivers obtain necessary signatures on Bills of Lading, complete their manifests).
- Bachelor’s’ Degree in commerce, finance or accounting or related discipline is required
- Previous administrative logistics and service experience is an asset
- Knowledge of equipment financing (in particular transportation equipment), would be considered an asset
- Strong computer skills, particularly with Microsoft Office, with the ability to learn new software quickly.
- Good time-management with an ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.