Office Administrator Jobs In Dubai | Dalmer Group
For More Job:Click Here
Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures, preparing payroll, controlling correspondence, designing filing systems, reviewing and approving supply requisitions, and assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- You ll implement effective measures to control safety, health, and environmental risks in the office on a day-to-day basis.
- Review visitor & meeting bookings and ensure the requested facilities are arranged, visitors are logged in our systems, and a welcome is provided for all visitors as soon as they step into the offices.
- You ll work to ensure the office is a great working environment for our employees.
- You ll update the Dubai team on operational and systems initiatives and changes, communicating via noticeboards, newsletters, and emails, posters, and face-to-face conversations.
- We ll provide you with the knowledge to be a go-to contact for our business systems for Office Booking, Purchasing, and Travel, and to help solve users problems.
- You ll also maintain records within your area of responsibility in compliance with our processes.
- You will manage the order process of hardware and other office requirements.
- As a key member of the team, you ll welcome new starters and ensure their integration into the office team.
- 3-5 years of administration experience in a professional office environment.
- A natural ability to organize and coordinate.
- Ability to work on your own initiative and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluent use of Microsoft Office software, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Able to work without direct supervision, and to manage to change priorities as they arise.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and good organizational skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and online tools.
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.