Office Administrator Jobs In Dubai | Chelsy International
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
We are looking for a reliable Office Administrator. They will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.The tasks of the office administrator will include bookkeeping and mentoring office assistants. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
- Be the go-to person in the centre for all the coworkers.
- Take responsibility for sales and community dynamics
- Develop community initiatives designed to create connections between members, including member introductions, overseeing events, electronic and print communications, and centre tours
- Lead events to execution. Manage the local events calendar and ensure a constant flow of events.
- Support various marketing activities carried out by the central team.
- Build and maintain relationships with entrepreneurial networks
- Manage the centre accounting and facility management
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years experience in marketing or customer service role. Experience in the hospitality sector is a plus.
- Capable freshers can also apply.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Demonstrated operational and management skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.