Office Admin Jobs In Dubai | Caliberly
Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures, preparing payroll, controlling correspondence, designing filing systems, reviewing and approving supply requisitions, and assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Answer all incoming calls and handle callers inquiries whenever possible
- Re-direct calls as appropriate and take adequate messages when required
- Receive and assist clients and escort them to correct destinations; offices, rooms or meeting rooms.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Answering the queries of all clients: walk in or people who call in or information seekers about properties.
- Maintaining a record of appointments and coordinate those to the right people in the office.
- Organise and maintain file system database into spreadsheets, records status for leads generated,
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, copying.
- Assist in resolving any administrative problems.
- Prepares DLD standard sales (MOU) and leasing contracts.
- Prepares different kinds of letters.
- Handles company leads / inquiries. Follow up actions and record client events and requirements.
- Schedules meetings and viewings for MD and assisting clients.
- Checking the Properties listed for sale and for rent on the website.
- Monitor DLD daily sales transactions.
- Market research for sales, rental prices and trends.
- Enter, maintain and update daily property listings bearing in mind Casabella Property Brokers advertisement standards.
- Secure public information about a property.
- Control client records and files in full confidentiality.
- Support requests to import data into CRM from various sources, following established assignment tools.
- Generate reports such as property listings and availability status for management review.
- Verify properties in property portals.
- Repost and republish listings
- Maintains the listing in portals (Dubizzle, Property Finder and website)
- Report issues to CRM and Portal technical support team and solve it accordingly.