Nathan & Nathan
Odoo Consultant Jobs In Dubai | Nathan & Nathan
Click For More Jobs: Cick Here
- Manage configuration of e-commerce and website modules within Odoo ERP Handle website content updates using Odoo web content manager.
- Maintain, update, and publish e-commerce B2C and B2B website content including products and imagery Ensure integrity of product catalogue, high quality of data and consistency of visual design elements Define e-commerce functional business requirements with internal stakeholders.
- Act as a single point of contact for the development of new features and support by external providers.
- Should be able to interact with customer teams and create SRS/BRD documents.
- Should be able to communicate verbally and in writing in decent English with the customers and team members.
- Proper planning and estimation of project resources & milestones.[Excel/ERP]
- Functional knowledge Odoo ERP for all Enterprise Apps.
- Ability to learn fast and execute accordingly.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.