Nutritionist with DHA license Jobs In Dubai | Redford Recruiters
Our client in Dubai is looking for an Arab National experienced Nutritionist to join their team. To Qualify for this position, you should have DHA License, and minimum one years of experience in the similar role. You could be able to create meal plans according to a patient’s dietary restrictions and requirements. The main duties include establishing short and long-term health goals with patients, teaching the public about health and nutrition and developing effective nutritional and exercise plans for patients.
- Evaluate the dietary needs of a client by assessing their health and exercise levels, sleep and food habits etc.
- Clarify information to clients and explain the effects of nutrients on overall health condition
- Offer counseling and suggest positive alterations in nutrition to address clients’ dietary restrictions
- Create full and personalized nutrition plans that promote healthy lifestyles
- Set clear objectives and provide support to clients to help them in their progress
- Conduct scientific research to expand field related knowledge such as the impacts of nutrients, the benefits of diets to body’s functions etc.
- Write and publish articles to educate the public
- Make presentations on a variety of topics such as how nutrition affects performance in sports, schools etc.
- Proven experience as nutritionist
- Thorough understanding of biochemistry and human physiology
- Good understanding of research methods and data analysis
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Creativity and critical thinking
- Degree in nutritional science, dietetics or relevant field
- Valid license to practice the profession