New Vehicle Launch Readiness Coordinator Jobs In Dubai | DHL
Currently, we are looking for a passionate and energetic New Vehicle Launch Readiness Coordinator to be based in the Charge Back – General Motors. In this role, the successful candidate will effectively plan the materials from forecasting to tracking the stock for new vehicle launches. He/She will also ensure parts readiness and availability through timely procurement to achieve the company and customers’ objectives.
- Prepare initial forecasts by categorizing and allocating the planned percentage of order allocation based on critical usage of parts.
- Analyze the demand trends to finalize ordering and stocking strategies.
- Efficiently monitor the parts availability before & after the new vehicle launches.
- Review & track Dealer orders to ensure timely supply of parts.
- Attend to queries on parts using the available resources such as EPC, IMS, SAP, etc.; Liaise with platforms on technical queries raised by internal and external customers and respond with accurate information.
- Accurately prepare the trackers and reports in a timely manner.
- College Graduate of Automobile Engineering, or related courses
- Computer literate with working knowledge of SAP
- 2-3 years of experience in the automobile industry within the parts function; exposure to procurement and inventory control functions is preferable
- Must have a good analytical skill