New Units Pumps Sales Manager – MENAT | Baker Hughes Careers
As a Sales Manager, you’ll take ownership of sales orders for new and existing customers. You’ll utilize your market and customers knowledge to build trusted relationships and expand our services within your territory.
- Being accountable for driving orders, margin and win rate as well as supporting the Pumps Global Sales Leader, in coordination with the Industrial & Energy Technology Regional Sales Team
- Developing deep relations with right decision makers and key stakeholders in customers’ organization to drive business enduring, including C-level, ensuring early engagement and coordination on key deals to best position for success.
- Discussing the technical requirements of the equipment/solution to be purchased with End Users and Design Institutes.
- Providing “voice of the Customer” and market intelligence to HQ team for technology/products/services improvement actions and strategy to enhance competitiveness.
- Have significant experience (at least 5 years) in a commercial or sales role in rotating equipment.
- Have previous experience in Pumps is preferred.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college with extensive experience in Sales.
- Have proven experience in Sales, Commercial Operations, Product Leadership, Business Development
- Have commercial acumen with past experience in developing new commercial models.