Neurologist Consultant Jobs In Dubai | Search PlusHR
We are looking to hire a Neurologist with outstanding medical knowledge of anatomy, physiology, the central nervous system and other body systems. Neurologists are expected to have excellent problem-solving and clinical decision-making skills with the ability to communicate effectively to patients and staff. To ensure success, Neurologists should have fantastic organizational and time management skills, and superb practical and diagnostic skills. Top candidates will be familiar with research methods and have a willingness to keep up to date with advances in treatments.
- Diagnose complex medical problems by referring to a patient’s history, examining them and conducting neurological tests.
- Counsel patients on neurological disorders and its background.
- Order neurological tests and interpret the results of neuroimaging studies.
- Prescribe and/or administer treatment and medication.
- Monitor the behavioral and cognitive side effects of treatment and medication.
- Order supportive care services for patients.
- Participate in neuroscience research activities.
- Degree in Medicine.
- Qualification Neurology.
- 3 years of specialty training in an accredited neurology residency program (essential).
- Current state medical license.
- 3 years of experience practicing as a Neurologist.
- Fantastic counseling and listening skills.
- Superb organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent decision-making skills and communication.