Neuro Radiology Specialist Jobs In Dubai | SearchPlus HR Consultancy
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
- Perform angiographic studies of the brain and spine and interpret the findings. The examinations described allowing neuro radiologists to diagnose strokes, tumors, genetic conditions, aneurysms, Alzheimer’s disease, and many other causes of neurological dysfunction at an early stage.
- Assume a continuous commitment to the care of patients, even if employed less than full-time, and ensure that adequate arrangements are made for leave and off-duty periods.
- Promote high professional standards of clinical care for patients, both through direct patient care and by the maintenance of continuing professional development.
- The successful applicant will be a Fellow of the Royal College of Radiologists, or equivalent, and should have Royal College accreditation and/or the Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training in Radiology.
- Evidence of Clinical Leadership Evidence of commitment to audit and improving clinical practice/service development.
- Ability to supervise and direct junior medical staff and other colleagues.
- Involvement in service development.
- Evidence of commitment to audit.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.