Network Engineer Jobs In Dubai | Dautom
A Network Engineer is a professional responsible for setting up and maintaining networks within an organization or between organizations. They offer support to users, staff members, clients, or suppliers.
- Review the topologies sent by the Infra-X Team to validate the proposed WAN design.
- Integrating the network with Huawei devices and resolving any issues related to integration
- such as routing, switching etc.
- Troubleshooting any network quality (video, voice and application) issue along with the
- Infra-X team and contractors.
- ITIL process to be followed by resources such as incident & change management of
- Change Management process for individual location.
- End user coordination and communication related to the activity.
- Passive work support (Co-ordination, planning, etc.. with Cabling team)
- Post migration support to ensure all the services are working as expected.
- Working with Project Manager & Day to day operations during project duration.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.