The Emirates Group
Network and Cloud Principal Engineer Jobs in Dubai 2023 | Emirates Careers
To design, develop, implement and support infrastructure solutions for the Group in alignment with corporate business and IT strategies, ensuring appropriate balance between functional, service quality and systems management requirements.
- Provide expert technical consultancy and guidance within the technology area and act as lead technical member in delivering infrastructure solutions.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of Architecture Guiding Principles, drawing on architectural knowledge and experience.
- Lead the development of new corporate IT standards, analysing and understanding potential impact of competing technologies, assessing their strategic significance, defining their strategic role and scope, roadmap, relationship to existing standards, and periodically reviewing our entire IT estate in the context of those standards.
- 8 years of specialised technical experience, within a business IT environment.
- Terraform to deploy Infrastructure as Code.
- CCIE or Equivalent expert level certification in Network technology.
- Cloud domain certification, which includes: