Merchandiser T&A CS Jobs In Dubai | Adidas
This role is responsible for maximizing the profitability of the Market Retail by implementing all day-to-day trading of the department by reviewing sales and stock and ensuring all in-season activity is focused upon delivering planned sales, margin and terminal stock objectives. Ensuring the correct product is bought in the right volumes and size ratios for the local market. Implements all immediate training needs of direct reports
- Support the implementation of key strategic priorities in line with the company and the Market Merchandising framework.
- Action relevant and in-depth analysis to support buying commitment decisions.
- Ensure effective stock management within the season, monitor and ensure smooth stock movement within the stores and DC.
- Provide fact-based product input and feedback for internal/external stakeholders.
- Assist Retail stores with stock requests.
- Analyze every aspect of best sellers and worst sellers, in season stock cover management and in season reactivity and provide recommendations based on analysis.
- Execution of end of season management plan.
- Analyze and execute the promotional activities for the department from reliable data.
- Action the optimal flow of merchandise incl. fulfilment of product/marketing introduction deadlines/capacity planning.
- Excellent command of English.
- Excellent attention to detail and analysis skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Intermediate to advanced MS office skills (Advanced Excel skills is a must)
- Understanding of retail management system and back-office systems.
- Structured, process oriented at the same time approachable and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work within a team environment and under pressure.