MEP ENGINEERS Jobs In Dubai | Duncan & Ross
MEP Engineer Job Description To ensure that the highest quality of mechanical, electrical and plumbing construction work are in accordance with project specific cost and schedule requirements.
- Manage the day-to-day work of the MEP team.
- In conjunction with the document controller, ensure that the filing/logging of the MEP documentation is undertaken in line with the project handbook and continually monitor the same.
- Advice on all issues regarding LEED and ensure that the appropriate documentation and information is provided to the appropriate authorities to obtain the LEED standard required on the project.
- Take part in risk workshops and report any risks associated with MEP installations or general projects to the Project Director.
- Review the Contractors installation method statements.
- Mechanical or Electrical University degree in Engineering
- Working knowledge of plans, prints, specifications and schematics associated with trade
- 5 years of construction experience with working knowledge of mechanical, electrical and plumbing
- construction procedures and practices
- Computer literate
- Possess excellent communication and organizational skills