Medical Science Liaison – Oncology Jobs In Dubai | AstraZeneca
AstraZeneca is a global, science-led, patient-focused biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery, development, and commercialization of prescription medicines for some of the world’s most serious diseases. But we’re more than one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies.
- Provide actionable insights that enhance the value and appropriate use of AZ products and disease management to internal stakeholders
- Engage in strategic planning meetings with payer customers or hospital decision-makers where the discussion of scientific topics is clearly separated from the discussion of promotional and/or other business topics.
- Demonstrate expertise and knowledge of AZ products, emerging therapies, competitors, patient and treatment trends, clinical trials, and scientific activities within the Disease Area and continuously updates this expertise and knowledge based on training direction and approved resources provided.
- Support the Medical Manager and Marketing Team in the development of non-promotional and promotional materials/programs.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Medical Affairs role in pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in Oncology therapy area is a must.
- Current familiarity with healthcare environment, including opinion leaders, academia, the medical community and related dynamics in Gulf region is desirable
- Established track record of basic or clinical research
- Fluency in English, Arabic is a plus