Medical Science Liaison Jobs in Dubai | AstraZeneca Careers
Medical Science Liaison is responsible for providing high quality medical & scientific expertise via in-depth expert medical and scientific product/disease area discussions and presentations of detailed clinical data in a non-promotional scientific context.
This role will be responsible for a highly strategic product that will involve working extensively with external Health Care professionals to forge strong relations KEEs and developing strong advocates to support education in respective therapeutic area in Gulf countries.
- Provide AZ with an understanding of the local medical community, clinical practice trends, HCP insight and real or perceived gaps in current scientific knowledge and medical treatment
- Share emerging data with HCPs, discussing all aspects of the data in a scientific, objective and balanced way.
- Responsible for identifying and developing scientifically based relationships with gulf KEEs.
- Present scientific data to HCPs in both group (Medically led meetings) and one on one setting.
- Facilitate continuing medical education events for HCPs.
- Minimum 1 year experience in Medical Affairs role in pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in Oncology therapy area is a must with Gastro-intestinal tumors / Genitourinary carcinoma is preferable.
- Established track record of basic or clinical research
- Fluency in English.
- Bachelor’s degree in medicine, Pharmacy, Pharmacology or degree in biomedical sciences