Medical Representative Jobs in Dubai | AstraZeneca Careers
Is responsible for generating clinical demand for LOKELMA with key accounts, pro-actively identifying business opportunities, presenting value propositions aligned to stakeholder needs and objectives, and recommending solutions to drive and develop business. Develop strategic and mutually beneficial relationships with the Multi-Disciplinary Team (MDT), Decision Making Unit (DMU), and potentially other stakeholders, based on a deep scientific understanding of the issues to identify the best opportunities to deliver life-changing medicines to patients.
- Identify opportunities and strategies to improve the positioning of LOKELMA at a local level
- Work with sales manager to develop a local strategy and business plan to meet targets and further improve the positioning of AZ’s products at a local level
- Drives HCP engagement and education on disease and brand in key accounts with high patient potential
- Establish and maintain ongoing, long-term collaborative relationships with stakeholders
- Conduct science-based discussions with the HCP as per the approved indications of AZ’s products
- Arrange multidisciplinary workshops for physicians and other healthcare professionals
- Bachelor’s degree in pharmaceutical science
- 2+ years of Sales experience with a sound knowledge of account management and comprehensive understanding of the commercial pharmaceutical marketplace.
- Cardiovascular, Renal, specialty TAs experience
- Track record of engaging key stakeholders in complex clinical environments, e.g., mid and senior level