University Hospital Sharjah
Medical Coder Jobs at University Hospital Sharjah
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
1- Medical Coder
Job: Full Time
Location: Sharjah, UAE
Researches and analyzes data needs for reimbursement. Analyzes medical records and identifies documentation deficiencies. Serves as resource and subject matter expert to other coding staff. Reviews and verifies documentation supports diagnoses, procedures and treatment results.
- Validate the ICD codes with CPT codes and identify the not covered cases, if any.
- Analyze Medical Documentation deficiencies.
- Investigates and evaluates potential causes for changes or problems; takes appropriate steps in collaboration with the right staff to effect resolution or explain variances
- Meeting claim submission deadlines with high level accuracy
- Maintain the understanding of anatomy, physiology, medical terminology, disease process and surgical techniques through participation in continuing education programs to effectively apply ICD-10-CM, CPT-4, HCPCS and DSL.
- Maintains knowledge of current and required coding certifications as appropriate; may perform the most technical complex and difficult coding and abstraction work
- Coding Certification from AAPC or AHIMA.
- Experience in Medical Coding of Medical claims with Proficiency in ICD-10 CM, CPT, HCPCS, DDC and DRG coding, statistics and electronic medical record system.
- Experience in claim submission, resubmission and reconciliation is also required.
Requirements of Qatar construction company job vacancies 2023