Mechanical Technician Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Serco Careers
For More Jobs: Click Here
Mechanical technicians are responsible for the inspection, maintenance, troubleshooting, repair and overhaul of mechanical systems used in the energy industry, such as downhole tools, pumps, generators, motors and turbines.
- Conform to all necessary internal and/or external approvals before, during and after project work including Permit to Work and LockOut / TagOut procedures.
- Hands on experience in repairing pumps, replacement of seals, alignments of pump and motors.
- Ability to conform to all general and technical safety requirements at all times to ensure the health, safety & welfare of self and others at work.
- Can read interpret and describe the functionality of pump systems and pipework schematics and system layout drawings.
- Ability to raise & complete PMS fault report sheets, daily utilization reports and CMMS work orders, adopt a logical or methodical approach to troubleshooting & fault finding on water networks, equipment and system.
- Must hold a vocational training certificate either mechanical, electrical or plumbing or other relevant and recognized qualifications in Mechanical maintenance and repair.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a building services, maintenance and/or facilities management environment
- Advance knowledge in electrical equipment and power supply and distributions systems and associated lighting and control systems in commercial buildings or other facilities management building services engineering environment.