Mechanical Inspector Jobs in Abu Dhabi 2023 | Stantec Jobs
We put the engine in buildings engineering. Intelligent design. Innovative execution. These are the elements of buildings engineering that rev us up. With decades of experience under our belts, we’re achieving remarkable results with our work in building technologies, energy, and environmental performance.
- Reviewing materials delivered to site for conformance with approved samples, materials and equipment and report findings.
- Checking that materials delivered to site are properly stored and report discrepancies.
- Inspecting the construction of temporary and permanent works to ensure compliance with the Contract Documents and approved shop drawings and submittals.
- Preparing daily logs and reports. Maintain records of inspections made, tests performed, work executed, etc. Performing all work in accordance with the Contract Administration Procedures Manual.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant disciplines: Mechanical Engineering.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of building construction, materials, systems and trade practices is required.
- Computer proficiency.
- Ability to work independently and under changing environments.
- Ability to multi task, prioritize, plan and achieve project tasks.
- Ability to work with contractors at site and any other necessary parties.