Mechanical Engineer Jobs In Dubai | Parsons Corporation
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
Parsons is looking for an amazingly talented (Design & Construction MEP experience of Buildings) to join our team! In this role you will get to perform wide variety of difficult engineering assignments, applying engineering techniques and analyses for mechanical systems. Experience in delivering MEP systems for building project. Knowledge of Dubai local authorities’ procedure.
- Establishes the program requirements for assigned project areas and is responsible for the development, implementation, and management of
- Project design briefs for team reference.
- Third party design consultant’s project KPIs and design deliverables in support of the design brief.
- Works with the project managers, project engineers, and discipline leads to develop budgets, schedules, and plans for the various elements of a project; ensures that the project meets or exceeds goals established in these plans.
- Provides support in maintaining current and timely change orders associated with third party design consultants.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- 15+ years of managing and supervising building projects and infrastructure works.
- Work experience should include design and construction supervision for villas, buildings and infrastructure projects/disciplines.
- Have full and complete knowledge of existing infrastructure Networks in the Emirates of Dubai.
- Must have the ability to develop strong working relationships with third party client, consultants, contractors, and local authorities.
- Knowledge of industry standards.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.