Marsh McLennan UAE | Immediate Principal Jobs in Dubai 2023
Principals oversee all higher-level operations in a school. They create a safe learning environment and set performance goals both for students and teachers, and oversee the process so that those goals are attained.
- You will join a team of passionate consultants who have a wealth of expertise in Organization and Workforce Transformation, HR transformation, and Culture and Change Management.
- You will be able to tap into the expertise across the organization and work with a broad range of colleagues and clients, all the while contributing your own knowledge and experiences to work in a highly collaborative and positive environment.
- The Culture and Change Management Principal is responsible for leveraging Mercer’s methodologies to develop solutions to clients’ human resource function issues including providing direction to project team(s).
- At least 10+ years of external/internal consulting experience related to successful delivery of Culture and Change Management projects for large organizations
- At least 5 years of proven experience as a program manager, managing large scale projects with multiple workstreams
- In depth content knowledge in at least three of the following HR areas: Corporate Culture, Employee Engagement, Change Management
- Content knowledge in the full spectrum of HR (i.e., talent acquisition, talent, rewards, performance, etc.)
- BA/BS degree in business, engineering, HR management; Master’s degree preferred.
- Fluent in both spoken and written Arabic and English