Marriott International Jobs | Purchasing Supervisor Jobs in Dubai
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
1- Purchasing Supervisor
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
Print and organize various necessary documents, summarize relevant information, and distribute information to appropriate employees. Maintain up-to-date knowledge of company safety programs within assigned area of responsibility, (e.g., food, retail), as well as all local, state, and federal regulations. Adhere to food safety and handling policies and procedures across all food-related areas. Maintain clear and organized records to ensure all reports and invoices are filed and stored properly.
- Drafts and/or reviews supply and service specifications.
- Evaluates bids, ensuring compliance with departmental and company policies and procedures.
- Distributes purchasing information to involved parties including vendors, sales representatives, and employees.
- Reviews and evaluates purchase request forms for accuracy and completeness.
- Gathers, records, and completes purchase data.
- Completes other related projects as assigned.
- Thorough understanding of purchasing procedures and policies.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to read, interpret, and explain policies and procedures used in purchasing.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.