Marketing Programs Manager Jobs In Dubai | Illumina
As a key member of our Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa (AMEA) Marketing team the responsibility of this role is to manage the planning, execution, optimization and reporting of integrated marketing programs with a focus on Emerging Markets. The main tasks include partnering with the wider marketing, commercial and Channel Partner teams to synthesize customer needs, market conditions, competitive intelligence and business opportunities into clear marketing objectives. Then to plan and execute marketing programs that may include tactics such as events, trade shows, seminars, webinars and any other activities to deliver a best in class customer experience.
- Translate strategic marketing plans into successful tactical marketing programs to create awareness, generate leads, accelerate sales opportunities and ultimately drive revenue
- Work collaboratively with segment, product and generalist marketing managers, providing input on product positioning, messaging and outbound marketing strategy/mix to maximize results
- Management and execution of multiple events, tradeshows and Illumina events of varying sizes across the Emerging Markets region providing on-site support as required.
- Project manage the implementation, tracking and reporting of marketing activities, adjusting course as required to maximize effectiveness
- Bachelor or other related degree in business, marketing and/or communications required.
- Bachelor’s degree or work experience in the biological sciences, chemistry, genetics or other related field is desirable.
- All listed requirements are deemed as essential functions to this position.
- however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional task and responsibilities.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in marketing, marketing communications and/or product marketing in life sciences, technology or other B2B industries.
- Current and proven track record and experience in leading campaign and program development.
- Must have exceptional written & verbal communication and organizational skills
- Some experience in sales is also an advantage.