Marketing Manager Jobs In Dubai | GEMS Education
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
Develop strategic marketing plans and conduct promotional activities to support GEMS Education & individual school brands. The Marketing Manager is responsible for planning and executing marketing campaigns, aimed at creating awareness, interest and ultimately enrolments within assigned GEMS schools. The candidate will be responsible for a portfolio (cluster) of schools and will serve as a primary interface between the school and the rest of the marketing team to ensure development and delivery in line with the marketing plan.
- Lead the development of assigned cluster of schools cross-channel marketing strategies taking into account the USPs and business objectives of the assigned schools.
- Develop marketing strategies that leverage cross-channel synergies to maximize brand reach and exposure thereby driving enrolment objectives.
- Lead in articulating brand USPs for each assigned school
- Support the execution of the corporate brand strategy
- In partnership with the Digital Team, develop advertising and paid media strategy to ensure maximisation of exposure for assigned schools within the portfolio
- Develop network of vendors in collaboration with the procurement team in support of business objectives
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing coupled with a graduate degree (MBA or otherwise)
- Minimum 5-7 years of Marketing experience
- At least 3 years in a managerial capacity
- Industry experience is an asset but not mandatory
- Agency experience is an asset but not mandatory
- Excellent interpersonal skills; good negotiating skills; strong analytical skills;
- Results orientation and ROI driven mentality
- The ability to communicate, influence and “manage up” at an executive level.
- High discerning skills, able to read the consumer trends ahead of the competition;
- Innovative and forward-thinking skills;
- Excellent presentation skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.