Marketing Manager Jobs in Dubai 2023 | Klook Careers UAE
Manage the implementation and execution of integrated marketing and communications plans across multiple channels and functions (social media, performance marketing, partnerships & affiliates, branding & partnership) for the target market.
- Provide input to digital, creative and social teams to ensure their content supports overall messaging for your target audience and marketing objectives.
- Analyze, report and optimize marketing channel effectiveness to understand and improve key customer engagement and acquisition metrics.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver high impact for local projects, occasionally for regional and global campaigns, when necessary..
- Ensure marketing plans are innovative, build brand equity and awareness, and are cost effective.
- Monitor, evaluate and report on market performance & progress toward weekly reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- +5 years in doing marketing for e-commerce, online and/or consumer marketing
- Experience with social media agencies.
- Excellent knowledge of the Middle East and India markets, deep understanding of consumer insights and media landscape. Experience in the Americas and Europe markets is a plus.
- A strong track record in consumer marketing with a mix of ATL, BTL and digital marketing.