Marketing Manager, IgniteTech Jobs In Dubai | Crossover
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
You will be part of a growing global marketing team to support our accelerated growth plans over the next five years. This is not a supervisory role; you get to be hands-on with developing, testing and implementing new digital marketing campaign approaches to retain and grow our share of spend with our existing customers.
- Collaborate with key content contributors and SME creators to help define content goals and to produce high-quality content that engages our customer base to demonstrate meaningful value.
- Plan, write, and edit blog articles, social media and website copy, digital ad copy, lead magnets, emails, brochures, and other content to support the IgniteTech brand and our products.
- Collaborate with agency partners to maintain content and editorial calendars, delegate tasks, and ensure deadlines are met using our project management systems.
- University degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s) in business, marketing, English, communications, journalism, or similar
- 3+ years of direct, hands-on experience in developing and delivering integrated B2B marketing campaigns, including content, with email as the core component
- Previous experience updating an employer’s English-language website for marketing campaigns
- At least 3 years of Hubspot campaign management experience
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.