Marketing Executive Jobs In Dubai | Informa Markets
Our purpose is to champion the specialist. Through hundreds of powerful brands we work with businesses and professionals in specialist markets, providing the connections, intelligence and opportunities that help customers grow, do business, make breakthroughs and take better informed decisions. Informa is listed on London Stock Exchange and a member of FTSE 100, with over 11,000 colleagues working in more than 30 countries.
- Work with marketing manager and content executives to deliver outbound marketing campaigns and event websites in line with strategic objectives.
- Build operational implementation plans and ensure adherence to deadlines (including Gantt charts, Time & Action Plans, Content Calendars, Budget Trackers).
- Ensure all tracking is in place (as per Informa guidelines) and that as much of the campaign can be attributed to a channel/activity as possible. Develop ways of incentivising/monitoring offline channel performance.
- Develop relationships with media, association, industry partners and social media influencers and sign contra agreements in line with campaign objectives. Coordinate with performance executive re deliverables for contras and partners once an agreement has been signed.
- Raise PO’s and maintain budget trackers.
- Appoint and manage external suppliers.
- Analytical and questioning mindset.
- Highly creative with excellent copy writing and visual marketing skills.
- Fast learner and committed to personal development and growth.
- Deadline and target driven.
- Experience of using email marketing platforms.
- Experience of working with databases and data selection/management software.
- Experience of working with CMS platforms (but coding knowledge not required).
- Experience of marketing analytics and reporting platforms (Google Analytics/Adobe or others).