Marketing Coordinator Admin Jobs In Dubai | Caliberly
Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; and updating calendars.
- Responsible for customer engagement, query management and maintaining customer relationships to maximize customer loyalty.
- Research, track, maintain and update details of the potential customers. Contact potential customer telephonically. Gather & analyze multiple points of data and redirect the query to the sales team.
- Follow up with sales team on the sales status and report monthly on lead generated/closure status.
- Maintain inventory of marketing materials, ensuring all are current and accurate, and coordinate the creation of new materials when necessary.
- Collaborate with the design department to produce promotional materials.
- Providing feedback and advice on how to improve customer engagement and develop lasting relationships.
- Conducting market research, analyzing marketing surveys and play an active role for the events & exhibitions.
- Support the department head with project organization & performing all administrative tasks to ensure the functionality of marketing activities.
- 2 -3 years of experience in sales & marketing
- Experience in Telemarketing.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excels at customer service. Professional tone.
- Proficient in English