Marketing and PR Manager Jobs in Dubai 2023 | Holiday Inn Careers
As Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the marketing and e-commerce function of all assigned hotels. This role also ensures that accurate, up to date content is used on all the online channels – brand and 3rd party, aimed at driving business and conversion. It also supports the delivery of the commercial targets and budget.
- Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Coordinate all public relations activities
- Direct social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- A Marketing Management experience of at least four (4) years or any equivalent combination of education and marketing experience.
- A graduate from college with a bachelor’s degree in marketing management or closely related field along with strong leadership abilities and a driven nature.