ITP Media Group
Managing/Deputy Editor | GQ Magazine Jobs in Dubai
To assist the Editor-in-Chief in the development of world-class content and managing the overall team and schedule.To assist the team in terms of production for the shoots and projects related to the GQ brand.To be responsible for the budget and meetings with Clients
- Plan, write and edit accurate and engaging copy, display journalistic discipline and rigour which is aspired to by the team.
- To provide an unrivalled insight into what is happening on the fashion, art and cultural scene and for this to be reflected on the content of the website and the magazine.
- Be able to produce quality copy quickly
- Any adhoc projects and/or tasks as required by the business
- Bachelors degree in communications/journalism or related (essential).
- 3 years of work experience as a magazine editor.
- Demonstrable experience in producing relevant content to target audiences.
- Strong writing, editing and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to nurture long-term relationships with key publication influencers.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills.
- Good understanding of Content Management Systems (CMS).