Manager, Risk Infrastructure Jobs In Dubai | Emirates NBD
Assist the Risk Management Department to achieve its vision and goals by implementation of key Risk initiatives at the same time ensuring scalable infrastructure that provides capability for advanced risk modeling analysis and control
Job Holder is responsible to develop close working relationships with the other Risk Management units to implement the strategic initiatives and to operationalize the vision of the Risk Management Department
- Accomplishes department objectives by managing staff; planning and evaluating department activities.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Ensures a safe, secure, and legal work environment.
- Develops personal growth opportunities.
- Assist the VP in implementing the risk infrastructure roadmap by coordinating with the various risk units
- Collaborate with IT Finance and other business and control functions towards ensuring alignment with catering for Group Risk requirements in the build out of enterprise infrastructure
- Initiatives Simplification streamlining reporting process delivery IT
- Determine risk management information requirements of the risk units and translate these into clear practical
- logically organized and informative reports or other system based solution
- Should be capable of handling assignments unrelated to current domain strengths in the analytical capacity simultaneously building knowledge skills in such new areas
- Act as reviewer of the deliverables executed by other teams to ensure an independent quality check of the deliverables
- Act as liaison with key stakeholders to drive through audit points or issues