Manager – Regulatory and Scientific Affairs Jobs in Sharjah
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
1- Manager – Regulatory and Scientific Affairs
Job: Full Time
Location: Sharjah, UAE
As a Manager for Scientific and Regulatory Affairs, you are overall responsible for product stewardship, ensuring products compliance with local regulations while remaining competitive within the marketplace. This position is responsible for regulatory compliance of products, labels, advertising and promotions in adherence with IFFCO policies and guidelines for assigned category.
- Drive regulatory leadership to support product development and ensure successful implementation and execution of regulatory plans to support product approval and commercialization.
- Provide regulatory due diligence assessments of new business opportunities as required.
- Understand and interpret local and regional laws, regulations, guidance, and global regulatory and political developments throughout the geographic areas where the products are marketed while ensuring that elements, quality, accuracy and format of regulatory submissions comply with applicable laws and regulatory standards.
- Maintain the records of company product ranges and information.
- 5-7 years of experience in scientific and regulatory affairs function, preferably in FMCG.
- Languages: Fluency in Arabic & English
- Excellent verbal and written skills are key; combined with the ability to analyse and effectively convey difficult and complex issues to internal and external stakeholders, including Senior Management.
- A BSc or MSc. in food science, biochemistry, chemistry, toxicology or a closely related field.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.iffco.com.