Manager – Programme Management Jobs in Dubai
The purpose of this role is to manage the delivery of the projects/ programmes from brief/ business case through to entry into service/ handover, mainly focused on Operating Systems in the Airside environment. The role requires internal project management and leadership, with expertise in stakeholder engagement, problem solving (technical, operational, stakeholder) and development & implementation of a project delivery plan – inclusive of a stakeholder engagement plan.
- Propose and set up project delivery governance.
- Lead the stakeholder engagement to define & document the core requirements of the project.
- Coordinate the Pre-Concept Design activities with the Design, Research &/or SME departments within company.
- Agree project scope, purpose, estimated costs/ timelines with Business Owner, Programme Lead & Investment Planning.
- Project Management experience with Airfield / Special System / ATC System Project Delivery
- Internal project leadership and stakeholder management for wider business unit engagement and cooperation
- Ability to resolve complex problems, from a technical, operational and stakeholder viewpoints
- Project Delivery Plan and Stakeholder Engagement Plan