MANAGER – LOGISTICS CONTRACTS Jobs In Dubai | DP World
Accomplishes department objectives by managing staff; planning and evaluating department activities. Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees. Ensures a safe, secure, and legal work environment. Develops personal growth opportunities.
- Accountable for leading an engaged team across BD & Sales managers across industry verticals, providing direction and promoting collaboration in pursuit of Contract Logistics opportunities.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive plan for the respective industry vertical for new opportunities and expanding business
- Generate effective leads and opportunities
Identifies and develops relationships with key decision makers at all levels within an customer
- Maintain understanding of customers’ expectations relative to operational solutions, costs and results
Understands the customer’s business (strategically, operationally, financially)
- Support in Planning and implementation of strategic warehouse locations.
- Foster alignment with all Sales teams at Maersk and collaborate with the hunting and business development process.
- Work as a pivot resource in between Sales and Solutions design to ensure technical, financial, and commercial aspects are properly considered in all proposals.
- Foster a close cooperation between Account Management, Operations, Operational Excellence and all other functions (IT, HR, Finance, etc.)
- Partners with colleagues in other regions on broader opportunities for select customers