Manager – IT Security Jobs In Dubai | GEMS Education
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
This position is responsible for identifying, evaluating, and reporting on information security, data protection, and data privacy risks in a manner that meets the operational, compliance, and regulatory requirements, and aligns with and supports the operations and risk appetite of GEMS Education.
- Ensure implementation and regular review of technical information security and data privacy measures to protect corporate IT assets, sensitive information, and personal data.
- Facilitate a metrics and reporting framework to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of the program, facilitate appropriate resource allocation, and increase the maturity of the security.
- Ensure the consistent application of policies and standards across all technology projects, systems and services, including, but not limited to, privacy, risk management, compliance and business continuity management.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Science (BS), Degree in Information Security, Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical degree. A Master’s degree is preferable.
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in Information Technology Security
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, ITIL, COBIT, and NIST.
- Strong understanding of risk management framework.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.