Manager Flight Safety Investigations Jobs in Abu Dhabi
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
1- Manager Flight Safety Investigations
Job: Full Time
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
As a Manager Flight Safety Investigations, you are responsible for the effective management of flight safety issues and investigations, to include hazard identification and causal analysis. Whilst primarily responsible for flight safety investigations, the role may be tasked with overseeing the management of wider corporate safety issues and investigations, as required by senior corporate safety management.
- Conduct and/or review flight safety investigations to ensure the root causes and contributing factors of each safety event are identified, with safety recommendations issued (where applicable).
- Ensure internal flight safety investigations meet all regulatory requirements.
- Provide maximum support to accident investigation authorities in relation to State investigations, as required.
- Ensure the effective analysis and management of safety events identified by flight data monitoring and other analytical tools.
- Develop and foster critical analytical skills among a team of safety investigators (as directed), ensuring that the root causes and contributing factors of each safety event are identified and the associated risks addressed.
- At least 10 years total working experience with at least 7 years in a safety-related role
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in a field related to safety or aviation, or alternatively, hold/have held an ICAO ATPL pilot license
- Extensive operational experience in safety, flight operations or training management preferred
Requirements of Qatar construction company job vacancies 2023