Manager Corporate Development Business Advisor Jobs In Dubai | Dautom
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
Managers ensure that their assigned department, store, or district is well staffed and provisioned, adheres to quality and service standards, increases revenue and market share, and helps the business accomplish its goals. They hire and train employees, help develop and implement business strategies, and perform a variety of other tasks to ensure the business is thriving.
- Delegating responsibilities and supervising business operations
- Hiring, training, motivating and coaching employees as they provide attentive, efficient service to customers, assessing employee performance and providing helpful feedback and training opportunities.
- Resolving conflicts or complaints from customers and employees.
- Monitoring store activity and ensuring it is properly provisioned and staffed.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management, or related field.
- More education or experience may be preferred or required.
- Strong understanding of business management, financial, and leadership principles.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, leadership, coaching, and conflict resolution skills.
- Time and project management skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.