Logistics Coordinator Jobs in Dubai | NOV Careers
Logistics Coordinator is responsible for overseeing all aspects of supply chain management, ensuring the flow of raw materials and products from suppliers for production and to the customers. They also manage orders and coordinate stock of materials and equipment to ensure the company has everything needed.
- Represent the organization in a responsible and professional manner.
- Administer the incoming and outgoing requirements for the company.
- Ensure accurate input of details in relation to the various paperwork systems for the import and export of goods for the company.
- Responsible for producing and collating invoices, shipping and transport documents.
- Maintain filing systems of all incoming and outgoing paperwork and archiving these details in accordance with local requirements.
- Proven experience as logistics coordinator
- Experience in customer service will be appreciated
- Knowledge of laws, regulations and ISO requirements
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes
- High School Degree or higher
- Min 2 year of experience in Logistics