Logistics Associate Jobs In Dubai | Fabrics Construction
Logistics associates assist in the management of an organization’s logistics systems. They coordinate the shipment and distribution of goods, inspect goods and materials, track shipments, manage inventory, and communicate with customers and third-party services.
- Check incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Oversee and manage inventory levels.
- Implement and communicate shipment schedules.
- Handle and resolve shipment issues and complaints.
- Maintain shipment paperwork and records.
- Liaise with other departments to integrate logistics with company processes.
- Maintain/update service level reports and provide analysis on findings.
- Perform other additional duties as assigned.
- Proficiency in database management.
- Knowledge of logistics elements.
- Strong time management skills.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Female candidates can only.
- Minimum 2 years of experience.