- Full Time
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.
Logistics Associate Jobs In Dubai | Fabrics Construction
We are looking for a Logistics associate to assist with the management of supply chain activities. You will support the logistics manager in coordinating the transport and storage of products and materials. Your duties will include receiving deliveries, preparing shipments, communicating with clients and carriers, tracking shipments, and managing inventory.
- Inspecting incoming and outgoing shipments and verifying rates.
- Receiving incoming shipments and preparing outgoing shipments.
- Monitoring and managing inventory levels.
- Developing and communicating shipment schedules.
- Liaising with vendors and carrier services to coordinate logistics and timelines.
- Assisting customers and resolving shipment issues and complaints.
- Preparing and maintaining shipment paperwork, records, and digital databases.
- Performing additional duties as needed.
- High school diploma or GED with at least three years of experience in logistics management or a related role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management or Logistics preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office and database management.
- Knowledge of inventory management and logistics elements.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Customer service skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to sit, climb, and crouch, as well as lift and move products and materials.