Logistics Assistant Jobs In Dubai | Emerson
If you are a professional looking for an opportunity to grow, Emerson has an appealing role for you! Based out of Jebel Ali Free Zone in Dubai, UAE, you will be responsible for the import and export of air, sea, and land shipments in and out of Dubai, drive cost optimization and continuous improvement of the internal processes. You will closely collaborate with cross functional teams to ensure shipments dispatched on-time. This function reports to the Logistics Team Leader.
- Arrange shipment collections from vendor works and Interco factories using contracted forwarders.
- Picking and shipping of sales orders on receipt of release from customer care and Supply chain team.
- Apply for shipment certificates and approvals to facilitate shipment movement without delays
- Coordinate with reconciliation team for FANR approvals and VAT reconciliation.
- Monthly reporting of KPI and continuous improvement programs.
- Bachelor’s degree with 0-3 years’ experience in logistics or supply chain
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, supply chain or logistics
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal