Logistics and Stores Co-ordinator Jobs in Dubai
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
1- Logistics and Stores Co-ordinator
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Interfaces with internal and external stakeholders to schedule shipping of products from the site to customers to optimize service, cost and product flow.
- Prepares domestic and international export documentation.
- Ensures that all material is received and shipped in a timely manner and that all International Trade Compliance requirements are complied with.
- Performs a variety of heavy warehousing, storeroom, maintenance and/or distribution activities.
- Stocking, inventory control, data input, retrieving parts or units and material distribution and/or delivery.
- Responsible for accurately counting parts on the cycle count program.
- Distributes and conveys paperwork, materials and parts to and from storage or work site to designated areas.
- Degree or High School Diploma required.
- Hazardous Materials (HAZMAT) certification preferred.
- UAE Driving License is a must; Forklift License preferred.
- Aerospace industry experience (minimum 3 years), preferably in an MRO.
- Fluent in English. Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in written form
- Experience with export documentation, import documentation and classification preferred.