Line Electrician Jobs In Dubai | Nestlé
As a Line Electrician you will be responsible for the planned and preventive maintenance of Electrical and Automation infrastructure. You will contribute to improving asset lifecycle, energy conservation and quality defects. Working in a safe manner at all times, you will play a major role in machine reliability and process improvements across our plants.
- Implement and execute Preventive Maintenance Plans to ensure reliability, sustainability, and security of the Electrical and Automation infrastructure that includes Switchgears, SMDBs, MCCs
- Install, commission, and troubleshoot for induction motors, VFDs, servo motors, servo drives, sensors, PLCs, HMI, Industrial PCs etc.
- Monitor plant and equipment to ensure optimal operation and reduction of planned and unplanned downtime
- Liaise with the site Electrical Engineer/Safety Officer on matters relating to electrical safety, control interlock and energy conservation
- Minimum Diploma in Electrical Engineering, Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering will be a plus
- 3 years of electrician experience in a manufacturing, technical, industrial, or related environment, FMCG experience will be a plus
- Willing to work in shifts
- Fluency in English, Arabic will be a plus
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines, with attention to detail