Lifeguard, Creekside Hotel Jobs In Dubai | Jumeirah
For More Jobs: Click Here
An opportunity has been arisen for a Lifeguard role to join Sports and Leisure department in Jumeirah Creekside Hotel. The main duties and responsibilities of this role:
- To become a licensed lifeguard of Ellis & Associates in order to deliver the necessary skills such as water rescues, First Aid, and CPR when needed. Skill levels must be audit ready at all times in order to exceed the highest standards of safety.
- To understand and follow all Ellis & Associates guidelines, Jumeirah Creekside Hotel Standard Operating Procedures and Emergency Actions Plans in order to have in-depth knowledge of the operational requirements and protocol.
- Ensure the safety of members and guests swimming in the pool and employ lifesaving procedures as required.
- Maintenance of all lifesaving equipment ensuring it is in good working order ready for use at all times.
- Maintain high levels of cleanliness in and around the designated areas i.e. litter free beach and pool area.
- Have 1Year experience as Lifeguard in Five Star hotel?
- Able to swim 8 lengths of a 25 meter pool in 5 minutes or less (this will be tested)
- 1Years’ experience at any aquatic facility related to lifeguard operations.
- Computer literate
- Good verbal and written English
- First Aid certified
- Excellent listening skills