Legal Executive Jobs In Dubai | Confidential
To manage the day to day legal, compliance and company secretarial obligations.
- Maintain all documents and filings required by DSO and other legal jurisdictions we operate
- Maintain the records of the Cayman registrar for the company and other Cayman based entities
- Drafting contract templates for MENA companies
- Performing legal due diligence on contracts and business agreements.
- Maintaining good relationships with free zone clients and banks.
- Delivering executed documents to banks for clients.
- Conducting legal research.
- Excellent Excel, Word and Outlook skills
- Experience with corporate commercial law and contract law
- Experience setting up and maintaining Free Zone companies
- Fluent in English and Arabic (written and spoken)
- Excellent understanding of the basic principles, concepts and methodology of legal proceedings and legal research