Lead Technical Architect Jobs In Dubai | Emirates NBD
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
The successful candidate will perform work that involve close interactions and technical guidance in multiple functional areas such as software development, testing, infrastructure & DevOps engineers, different squads and architects in the organization in addition to external parties such as consultants or solution/ technology vendors. This individual will also seek to ensure the optimum utilization of existing technology & platforms, promote open standards, cost effectiveness and resilience as per the enterprise architecture guiding principles.
- Understand the business requirements in order to articulate thoughtful technical solution taking into considerations all functional and non-functional requirements into consideration in line with the reference architecture and technology roadmap
- Drives end-to-end solution development
- Definition and governance of an effective solution implementation promotes innovation, open standards & cost effectiveness in support of the organizational goals, objectives and strategic requirements.
- Analyzes different patterns and trends to propose the best fit to meet the business requirements and as per the architecture governance framework and technology roadmap.
- Master or Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems management or related field
- Enterprise Architecture certifications such as TOGAF or other
- More than 15 years of experience in information technology where mostly spent in work related to cloud environments and operating models such as IaaS & PaaS, DevOps operating model, technical & infrastructures solutions definition/ implementation.
- More than 10 years of experience working with different infrastructures technology solutions
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.