Lead Structures & Piping Engineer Jobs in Sharjah | Subsea 7 UAE
For More Job: Click Here
- Ensuring that all engineering design deliverables within the Discipline are in accordance with the acknowledged Industry Standards, Design Guides, Subsea 7 processes, Client Specifications, and scopes of work.
- Resource management within the discipline and maintain sufficient resourcing for successful project delivery.
- Participating in the recruitment of personnel in accordance with the resource plan.
- Supporting the retention of the discipline, proposing, and managing appropriate strategies.
- Ensuring engineering performed is effective and quality driven and minimise the Cost of Lost.
- Actively engaging in knowledge sharing, capture of Lessons Learned and application of Engineering Standards. Make sure the discipline activities are in-line with approved CTR and all changes to be captured by Onshore Technical Change (OTC).
- Promoting continuous development of the team members.
- Participating to the recruitment of personnel and in accordance with resource plan.
- Graduated with a degree in civil (Structural), Mechanics or Marine/offshore Engineering; a M.Sc. / Ph.D. will be an advantage
- Minimum 10 years working experience within subsea engineering environment.
- Technical, operational experience and knowledge within discipline with an extended capability of application.
- Ability in resource planning to satisfy resourcing requirements.
- Extended capability in managing self – time management, setting priorities and creative thinking.